I am home and all things considered, feeling pretty good. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. I am resting comfotably in my pink jammies, pink socks, under a pink blanket, with pink pillows. It's my new favorite color!
There are no words that can express how deeply and truly grateful I am for everyone's loving kindness. Your words of encouragement and prayers have given me much strength. It is comforting to know I am far from alone in this fight.
John and I have been overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness and support. The hospital visits, texts, emails, FB posts, phone calls, cards, gift cards, meals, goodies, beautiful blanket, blouses, candy, magazines, pillows, flowers, plant, ballon bouquets in our house and on our mailbox, pink hair, and a pink ribbon on our neighbor's house. You have thought of everything! I feel LOVED!
Thank you!!!
Your continued prayers are appreciated. I have another surgery on Monday which is outpatient. We also hope to get the pathology results next week which will hopefully provide confirmation that the cancer has not spread beyond a lymph node.
We are also trying to keep things as normal as possible for the boys. It felt so good to hug and kiss on them today. They're at our friends house tonight and skating tomorrow so that outta keep them a little busy.
Thanks again to all and much love,
Sandy
P.S. Thank you Shannon for keeping up my posts and for all you are doing.
You are so brave! I am praying for you constantly my dear friend. Julie
ReplyDelete